NATURAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER
Lamar Price is a certified Iridologist . He practices holistic and natural alternatives to medicine. Based in Los Angeles, Lamar travels throughout the United States and the world providing his skills as a certified Iridologist, Herbalist, Nutritionist to educate and promote natural health solutions to many ailments and advanced diseases such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, high blood pressure, and a myriad of other conditions. Lamar Price currently works with more than 4,000 patients who are recovering from various health issues that range from acute to degenerative stages.
NATURAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
Lamar constantly seeks ways to foster a dynamic learning environment. He generously shares his wealth of knowledge and meets with groups of all sizes. Lamar is a gifted speaker who a helps people understand and embrace changes that positively impact their health and enhances their lives.
- Aenon School of Theology, Los Angeles, CA - Full Religious Studies
- University of Everglades, Orlando, FL - Certificate of Completion in Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine Certified Nutritionist
- Jensen Institute & School of Iridology, San Diego, CA - Certificate of Completion Holistic Practice & Iridology
- Member, International Iridology Practitioners Association, Birmingham, AL
- Intern at Dr. Paul Memorial Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA - Graduate Doctoral & Post-Bacc Programs Naturopathic Medicine